About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom
I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - Tori who is 17 and Emma 20. I have been disabled for the last 10yrs so it greatly limits my activities. It was my mum-in-law who got me into crafting. She has since had to stop due to worsening arthritis of her hands. I absolutlely love crafting. I am also a Docrafts demonstrators and can be seen demonstrating around and about Cheshire, Shrewsbury, Lancashire and Merseyside.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Boofle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Briony, nice to meet you. My brother lives in Stockport, Cheshire. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete