About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom
I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - Tori who is 17 and Emma 20. I have been disabled for the last 10yrs so it greatly limits my activities. It was my mum-in-law who got me into crafting. She has since had to stop due to worsening arthritis of her hands. I absolutlely love crafting. I am also a Docrafts demonstrators and can be seen demonstrating around and about Cheshire, Shrewsbury, Lancashire and Merseyside.

Monday 23 July 2012

Monday 23 July

Hi to everyone. So here I am with my girls (20/16)babysitting for a 5yr old! How come a child can have sooooo much energy!! The only time he was 'quiet' was when he was having his sausage and beans. As a result of our little house guest crafting has to be put on hold. I may get to do some later fingers crossed.
I have added another few cards which I have made recently. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment