About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom
I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - Tori who is 17 and Emma 20. I have been disabled for the last 10yrs so it greatly limits my activities. It was my mum-in-law who got me into crafting. She has since had to stop due to worsening arthritis of her hands. I absolutlely love crafting. I am also a Docrafts demonstrators and can be seen demonstrating around and about Cheshire, Shrewsbury, Lancashire and Merseyside.

Sunday 29 July 2012

70th Birthday Card



Today is a 70th birthday card I've made using handmade papers. Firstly I have used an A5 card in landscape orientation with fancy edging. You can do fancy edging with scissors, punches, decorative ruler, die cutting or cutting system.
I cut some handmade paper with silver swirls within it and mounted onto a white piece of card and then onto the card base itself. Next I used a sentiment topper with silver writing and mounted it onto a piece of peach card. I tied a piece of peach ribbon around the centre of the card and finishing with a bow on the left side of the card. I then finished off with a number 70 peeloff.
The peach colour I chose could be any colour to match your preferred colour scheme.

So I'm off to watch some more Olympics. I just can't get enough. Sad maybe but very true. Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment