About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom
I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - Tori who is 17 and Emma 20. I have been disabled for the last 10yrs so it greatly limits my activities. It was my mum-in-law who got me into crafting. She has since had to stop due to worsening arthritis of her hands. I absolutlely love crafting. I am also a Docrafts demonstrators and can be seen demonstrating around and about Cheshire, Shrewsbury, Lancashire and Merseyside.

Monday 8 August 2011

Craft Room

Well here I am sat in my craft room watching Judge Judy trying to get rid of my crafty block. I need to make some cards in prep for my demo on Saturday. I think I'll look through some mags and books to see if I can get the inspiration!! Watch this space. Have a good day ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment