About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom
I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - Tori who is 17 and Emma 20. I have been disabled for the last 10yrs so it greatly limits my activities. It was my mum-in-law who got me into crafting. She has since had to stop due to worsening arthritis of her hands. I absolutlely love crafting. I am also a Docrafts demonstrators and can be seen demonstrating around and about Cheshire, Shrewsbury, Lancashire and Merseyside.

Friday 27 July 2012

Friday 27th July

Well it's finally here - the Olympics.  I have been on countdown for months. 16 days of sport. Today is archery.
Anyway back to crafting matters. I have attached another card I have made using two docrafts  ranges.

I used an A6 card in landscape orientation. I used a decorative cut on the edges just to give the card a nice edge.
I then used some backing paper from the Wellington collection along with two toppers.
I used an 'envelope flap' and flowers from the Linen Capsule range with a brad in the middle of the two flowers.
I finished off with three gems on the bottom left and top right of the card. Under the flap is a section where a sentiment is hidden.


No comments:

Post a Comment